- Hand wash with cool water (up to 35ºC / 95ºF), using only pure soap.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
- Squeeze out excess water by hand or gentle spin. Do not wring.
- Lay out flat to dry in shape.
- Do not dry in direct heat or strong sunlight.
- Press using cool iron (wool setting) and damp cloth.
- Fold knitwear with tissue and store flat in a drawer. To avoid a line running down the middle, fold each side of the body inward by a third, smooth the arms down, and fold in half.
- Never hang cashmere knitwear, it will cause shoulder dimples, and the pull of gravity will distort the overall shape.
- Give knitwear garments a rest between wearings for at least 24 hours; wrinkles should vanish.
- Treat stains as quickly as possible; rinse immediately with cold water; hot water may set the stain. If garments get wet, allow to dry away from direct heat, and then brush with the nap.
- Where relevant, at season`s end, clean and store garments in an un-crowded garment bag in a cool, dry place; fold knitwear and store in a chest or drawer; moth crystals or spray will help protect garments from moths.